Join us June 15-20 for SharkFest'24 US, the official Wireshark Developer & User Conference

Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Following a TCP stream

From: "Don Beal" <don@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:15:44 -0800
Hello,

I'm trying to track down a problem with a ftp transfer that is 45 megs worth of data. When I follow the tcp stream, only 150,000 lines are created and then it cuts off. I've tried this on different boxes and OS's with the same problem. Is this a known issue?

Thanks,

Don Beal
Unix Systems Administrator
Ionex Telecommunications, Inc.