Join us June 15-20 for SharkFest'24 US, the official Wireshark Developer & User Conference

Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Repeated outbound frames

From: "Santos, Fabricio" <fsantos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:48:42 +0100
Tried that... Getting another strange thing now! :-)

I only get the received frames, both with Ethereal and WinDump. But I'm testing it with a wireless interface that is not fully supported by winpcap as per question 17 of the winpcap FAQ.

http://winpcap.polito.it/misc/faq.htm#Q-17

I will try it on Monday with a UTP connection.

   Fabrício Santos
   NetCache Technical Advisor
   Network Appliance

   Get answers now:           Technical Support Contacts:
   http://now.netapp.com/     http://www.netapp.com/support/