Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How do I apply the Display filter ??

From: Thomas <thomas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:36:11 +0200
I using Ethereal 0.9.6 at Windows 98SE.  It works ok, except that I can't figure out how to apply my created display filter.
According to the manual (0.8.19 !?) it should ba an "Apply" button to be "pressed" for applying the filter at the displayed packets.  But there is no such button in menu Edit->Display filters ! (Only "Save" and "Close")
And I can't find any other menu for such a function ?
Is the Windows version lacking that function or what ?

TIA

Thomas Berg

    Mundus Vult Decipi