Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WinPCap driver not working?

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:50:51 -0700
Ethereal is no longer recognizing my ethernet card on a Win 2000 Server.
This did work at one time.  I have tried installing a newer version of
WinPcap, upgrading WinPcap and Ethereal,  removing and reinstalling both
the WinPCap driver and Ethereal.  Any suggestions?

Please let me know if you need additional information about this problem.

Jeanne