Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Mapping Interface in Ethereal to physical interface...

From: "Basavanyappa, Vasanthakumara S" <vasanthakumara.s.basavanyappa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:28:08 -0700
Hi,

My name Vasanth. I am a user of Ethereal. I have a question regarding the
Interface in the "Capture Preferences". I have two different NIC (Ethernet)
cards in my machine. I would like to know how I can map the list shown in
the Interface list of  "Capture Preferences" to the physical NIC(Ethernet)
cards. I would appreciate your answer.

Regards,
Vasanth