Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Find Frame / Filtering

From: "Evers, John E." <JEVERS@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:15:14 -0500
Martin,

Thanks for the reply

I've tried on this on both 0.95 and 0.9.6 WIN32 with the same results.

As I don't know the offset in the payload hex data stream I cannot use the
workaround.  I search for file names, values being read from a database file
and database error codes.  The application I support, as a customer support
person not a programmer, does not do the best job of interpreting error
codes so I use network traces to determine the actual cause of failures.

Thanks again,
John