Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] copy text on windows?

From: Chris Waters <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:55:25 -0700
> I've tried it and it definitely doesn't work for the gtk+ stuff. It does
> for glib so in case of tethereal, things are fine.
>
> So in case you (or anyone else who is dissatisfied with the current
> gtk-implementation on Windows) want to work on it, you have at least
> two options: 1) Someone is working on a native Windows GUI - just search
> the ethereal-dev mailinglist archives, there is a prototype already
> and 2) work on a gtk+ -> gtk+2 port.

Hi,

Version 0.5.6 of Packetyzer has a primitive copy capability. You can copy
one or more packets by selecting them in the list view and then right
clicking. When you paste in a text editor you will get the complete tree
view of the selected packets.

www.packetyzer.com

Let me know what you want to copy and how you think the UI should work and I
can easily make it work that way. I implemented what I happened to need.

Regards,

Chris.