Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] who uses udp port 49400?

From: "darren" <teodarren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 00:04:11 +0800
Hi all,

I am doing a research project on traffic shaping and analysis.

Recently, I am getting a lot of traffic between two nodes on my campus
network, on UDP port number 49400.

Does anyone know which commercial product uses this port number?

I am suspecting that it is some form of bridging traffic, with IP
compression, between two different networks...are there products like
these?

Regards
Darren