Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] copy text on windows?

From: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:28:02 -0400
If only it were so easy... I am using MS Windows 2000, and none of
the options I can think of for copying work. Not Ctrl-C. Not
Ctrl-Insert. Not right-click->Copy (non-existant option). Not
Edit->Copy (also non-existant.

Did I miss something obvious, or is copy-to-clipboard not implemented
for Windows?

--Kevin