Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] copy text on windows?

From: "Roth, Kevin P." <KPRoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:39:29 -0400
Title: copy text on windows?

Greetings.

Is there any way to Copy (to the clipboard) data out of the windows version of ethereal? I've got 0.9.6, and can't find any option to do such a thing. It would be particularly useful in the "Follow TCP Stream" window... I am aware of how to "print" to a file, from which I can copy what I want, but that's a lot of extra steps.

Thanks,
--Kevin