Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] missing tethereal program

From: Khachaturov Vassilii <Vassilii.Khachaturov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:43:35 -0400
Compile the current ethereal tarball from the source.
Take it from

http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/

Tethereal is built by default. If you want to
*disable* it, do ./configure --disable-ethereal.

The RPM built by the 'make rpm-package' also has
tethereal in it. If you are using a vendor-shipped
RPM or whatever packaging format your vendor provides,
talk to vendor if they have a separate pkg with tethereal;
or just build yourself from the source.

HTH,
	Vassilii