Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Net send

From: Rajesh Kumar <nvm20032002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

is there a way where i can find out whether my LAN network is in the switch or dual hub or speed hub (which prevents me to see others messages). from some command or software. As far as promiscous mode is concerned, i think it is able to put my machine in promiscous mode since i am able to see some network packets.

 Guy Harris wrote:

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 01:32:27AM -0700, Rajesh Kumar wrote:
> can anyone pls tell me whether i can capture the messages sent by "net
> send" in the NT environment in LAN from any user to any other ?? pls
> reply to nvm20032002@xxxxxxxxx

The answer to your question is the same as it was the last time you
asked it:

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200207/msg00211.html

Do You Yahoo!?