Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] missing tethereal program

From: "Vapor" <vapor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:43:01 -0500
Which of the 0.9.5 packages is supposed to contain the tethereal program.  I am trying to upgrade from 0.8.17 to 0.9.5 and tethereal is mostly used since access to the sniffer boxes is only available via ssh.

Please if somebody could let me know.  I have been trying to find the tethereal program in the 0.9.5 packages for a few days now and cant find with tar.gz is supposed to have it and where its supposed to place it.

Vapor
vapor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx