Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] sprintf_realloc_objid

Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:47:56 -0400
I have seen threads like this, before, so accept my apologies for the fact
that there does not seem to be, in the archives, a good fix.

I am compiling ethereal-0.9.6 with ucd-snmp-4.2.5 and get the error:

UCD SNMP header files found, but sprintf_realloc_objid not found in SNMP
library (though "nm" clearly indicates it is).

Is there a recommended fix or should I use an earlier version of ucd-snmp?

Thanks.

Sean McLinden
Outcome Technology Associates, Inc.