Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] One-Way Capture 0.9.5

From: Steve Currie <curries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:28:46 -0400
When I capture traffic I see only traffic destined for my NIC.  The outbound
requests do not appear.  I have no filters enabled.  I am using ethereal
0.9.5 on Win2K with winPcap 2.3 (latest non-beta version).  I observed the
same behavior with 0.9.4 and 2.1.  I observed the same behavior on two
different PCs with different NICs, media, etc.  The NICs were Compaq PCMCIA
token ring (not sure of exact model), IBM turbo 16/4 PCMCIA token ring, and
Cisco Aironet 350.  Any thoughts or ideas?