Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] dsniff telnet decoding

From: Martin Shurbanov <shurbanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:44:24 -0400 (EDT)
I realize that this is probably a little off topic so I apologize in
advance but I am having a bit of an issue with dsniff and the way it
decodes telnet traffic.
I get a bunch of garbage characters from telnet sessions when I use
dsniff to decode it. The characters show up correctly otherwise in sniffer
captures.I am running it as : dsniff -cdmn -w file

TIA