Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Start up Problems

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 06:32:05 -0400
I am trying to install ethereal on a NT4.0 SP6 box that has has two network cards and is running WinGate 4.51.  I installed the latest WinPcap and then the biniary ethereal.  When I try to start ethereal I get an application error in ethereal.exe Exception: divide by zero.  I need some help with installation and setup. Ultimately, I want to capture AOL IM traffic.  Can anyone help?

Thanks