Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Cannot Seem to subscribe to WinPcap List

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:01:28 -0700
On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 06:14:56PM -0700, Dale Cabell wrote:
> 1) Any ideas on why I can't subscribe to the WinPcap list? It returns
> an error subscribe vs.  join.

I have no idea.  The page at

	http://winpcap.polito.it/contact.htm

has a link to click on; it sends mail to
"winpcap-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", with the subject line
"subscribe to winpcap-users", and the body "subscribe winpcap-users".

That should be sufficient.  If that doesn't work, try doing the same,
but with just "subscribe" in the body.

If *that* doesn't work, you'd have to contact the list maintainers;
about the only suggests I could make there would be to look at the list
archives on the WinPcap site and send mail to one of the people from the
Politecnico di Torino.