Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 2000 AND WSP POST

From: "Maria Antonia Liberal" <Maria.Liberal@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:16:13 +0100
I am using Ethereal 0.9.5 and Windows 2000. I can not do filters on the traces. I think the problem happens when the traces have packets WSP Post, because every time I put the mouse on that kind of traces, I get:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error! Program
c:\program files\ethereal\ethereal.exe
 abnormal program termination