Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Cannot Seem to subscribe to WinPcap List

From: "Dale Cabell" <dale_cabell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:14:56 -0700
Everyone:

1) Any ideas on why I can't subscribe to the WinPcap list? It returns an error subscribe vs. join.

2) Network Stumbler does see beacon frames, with my same wireless card and it simultaneously still allows me to do normal unicast network access. Anyone know what driver Network Stumbler is using? I am using an Orinoco card.

Thanks,
Dale Cabell