Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal and win-98 on PPP

From: praveen <pp624@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 02:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hello
      I was using ethereal on Win-98 pc when I tweaked around with the
partitions. SO I had to reinstall Win-98. After this, I installed ethereal
along with winpcap but it is not able to capture any packets on the ppp
interface. The interfaces available are PPPMAC, PPPMAC and pptp. I tried both
options PPPMAC and pptp to capture but met with no success. I am using ethereal
0-9-1 on winpcap 2.3  . Any idea why this is happening?

Kind Regards
Praveen.P