Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Help needed: save format

From: Andrea Roasio <andrea.roasio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:08:24 +0200
Hi to everybody,
is there a way of saving the captured packets in text format without using
the print item from file menu of ethereal interface?

Alternatively is there a tool to convert libpcap format in text format?

I need these information because I'm trying to enrich, in real time, Call
Detail Records with data coming from Ethereal.

Thank you in advance!!

Andrea Roasio

Sytel Reply Milano S.r.l.
Sede di Torino
Via Bogino, 23
10123 Torino

C/O
Telecom Italia Lab S.p.a.
10148 Torino (TO) - Via Reiss Romoli Guglielmo, 274
Tel 011.2288004

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin@xxxxxxxxx. Thank you