Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] automated printing to a file?

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:15:49 +0200
Dave,

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:12:49AM -0400, David Famolari wrote:
> I can get the
> script to automatically save the file but I don't know how to get it to
> print it to a plain text file.  Any help would be appreciated.

Will "tethereal -V -i <interface>" do what you want? Note: This will
not write a binary capture file but only the dissected data in text
form. Please look at the manpage for details.

  ciao
     Jörg

--
Joerg Mayer                                          <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
I found out that "pro" means "instead of" (as in proconsul). Now I know