Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How can I see H.323 and H.245 traffic??

From: Martin Regner <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:23:11 +0200
Gloria M. Garc�a wrote:

 How can I see H.323 and H.245 traffic??

> I now that I need and specific .dll file, but I don't know wich one, and I don't know where can I find it.

You can find all information about the H323-plugin on http://www.voice2sniff.org

The plugin (for Windows) can be downloaded from
(Please note that the current binary version 0.03.b is working only with Ethereal version 0.9.3)

I now that I need and specific .dll file, but I don't know wich one, and I don't know where can I find it.

Thanks in advance!!

Gloria M.