Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] stumped...

From: "Visser, Martin (Sydney)" <Martin.Visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:47:07 +1000
I tend to download the source and build it, so I don't download the binaries. However, from looking at the "old-versions" directory it seems that the distribution has been split up from version 0.8.18-1 and on.

I'll take a punt and say that you need base, gtk+, usermode (maybe), and probably the latest libpcap to be safe.

BTW Mark, welcome to the HP Ethereal users Group :-)

Martin Visser
Network Consultant - Global Services
COMPAQ, part of the new HP

3 Richardson Place
North Ryde, Sydney NSW 2113, Australia
Phone *: +61-2-9022-1670    Mobile *: +61-411-254-513
   Fax 7: +61-2-9022-1800     E-mail * : martin.visserAThp.com