Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] User guide

From: Marco van den Bovenkamp <marco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:19:01 +0200
Arzur, Christophe (Christophe) wrote:

I'm just downloading Ethereal 0.9.5 and would like to know if there is an other way to download the User guide than to consult it on line ?

It will be helpfull for me.

Actually, there is. Only, you have to go to the original site the userguide comes from:

http://www.ns.aus.com/ethereal/user-guide/book1.html.

If you then lose the 'book1.html' you get a directory listing which has user-guide-a4.pdf & user-guide-usletter.pdf in it.

Richard, Ed, wouldn't ot be a good idea to put those on the main Ethereal site as well?

		Regards,

			Marco.