Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal crash on Windows XP

From: "Ian Parker" <ian.parker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:42:41 +0100
Title: Tethereal crash on Windows XP

On my Windows XP Pro, tethereal from the binary distribution 0.9.4 (and 0.9.3) crashes when Ctrl-C is pressed to terminate tracing.

The error is the dreaded memory access violation.

I do not get this problem when using the tethereal.exe with version number 0.9.0 (03 Jan 2002).

Is there a work-around?

Ian