Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Wireless sniffing - FreeBSD 4.5 + Cisco LMC352?

From: Javier Achirica <achirica@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:36:01 +0200 (MEST)
Aironet/Cisco cards won't supply the FCS to the OS even in monitor mode.
There's a bit in the header signalling if the FCS didn't match, but frames
with incorrect FCS in most cases won't be supplied to the OS anyway.

I don't know if there's an undocumented flag somewhere to change that
behaviour.

Javier Achirica