Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] about the 802.11 protocol

From: "Evelyn Tan" <lstan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:40:04 +0800
Dear Sir/Madam,

I know that Ethereal is able to capture and analyze the 802.11 protocol, but I wonder how it works. Is the WinPCap provide the API to do so, or you all use another method to do this. I have search almost the whole sites to look for the answer but I hardly found any.

Is it possible for me to get the answer from you?

For your information, I am currently working on the research area that is related this wireless packet captured. And I hardly found any tools or driver that is work on win32.

I would indeed appreciate if you can kindly let me know more about it or perhaps you may give me some advice on ways to look for these references.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,