Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] poss infection

From: jont <jont@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 23:40:44 +0100

Guys
its late at night here and am in the middle of a crisis so this is a quick note.

We have found that our download of ethereal has momma trojan as part of the install.

I think the download was direct from you but when the guy who brought it down is next in
we'll confirm that.

Meantime I thought it best to let you know.

Sorry I dont have more info at the moment.
regards

Jon Trinder