Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal 0.9.4

Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:22:43 -0800
Hi,

I have downloaded the above version to my w2k notebook and the TCP stream
analysis does not work.  Also how can I get samples on setting filters.
Can you set ethereal to analyse traffic between two machines on the same
network where the machine running ethereal connected.  Suppose machines A,B
and C are on the same LAN and if A runs ethereal can it analyse traffic
between B and C.  I used the following filter on A.  host B and host C
but nothing produced.   The IP addresses of B and C were used.   I found
that always host A and host B  worked.  Also host A host C worked.

regds