Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal 0.9.0 can not monitor IPSec tunnel ??

From: "Cheng Guang Dong" <cgdcgd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:04:28 +0800
Hi,

Has anyone  encounter this problem, please kindly help me.
I use Nortel contivity IPSec client V04_10.68 to make IPSec tunnel over dial
up connection. In order to know how the IPSec tunnel is setup, I  begin to
monitor the dialup connection using ethereal (version 0.9.0) , but I find
the IPsec tunnel will not setup anymore, and find nothing about IPSec setup
on the dialup connection. But if I do not monitor the dialup connection
using ethereal, the IPSec tunnel can be created succesfully everytime.I am
confused.
 By the way, how to know how many interfaces that the PC has from Windown
2000. Does W2K  has the similar command like "ifconfig -a "?

Thanks and Regards,
Cheng Guang Dong