Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Filter Field

From: "Axel Umpfenbach" <axel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:05:59 +0100
Hi Scottt,

thank's.
I tried it, but it doesn't work like I want.
Maybe I am making another mistake.

I click on "Capture" in the upper menue.
Than start
In the next window I insert "host xx.xx.xx.xx" in the Filter Field.
Than start.

After some time I stop Capture and look what I got.
Ethereal has monitored the whole network traffic with every host and ip
number.
Not only the single host like I want.

What is my mistake?

Axel