Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] latest versions stop capturing token ring

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:20:14 -0600
Config

Dell latitude, 1.2 Mhz, 512MB, win2k, SP2, IE6.0, both system and IE are patched
with latest critical updates.

Winpcap 2.2

If I load v 0.8.18 I get packets captured.  However as soon as I install 8.19,
8.20 or 9.1 I see no packets on the same interface.  It is capturing fine on
Ethernet interface with any version.

Please let me know if you need additional info on my system or you have things
that I can try to fix it.

Thank you, Tony.

Tony Gordon (tony.gordon@xxxxxxxxxx)
Information Systems
Hewitt Associates LLC
100 Half Day Rd., Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Fax: (847) 295-8877