Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] having snmp configure troubles

From: "Truden, Tom (T.M.)" <ttruden@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:04:50 -0500
Hi -

I have installed ucd-snmp-4.2.3 on a RH7.1 box, but when I try to run ./configure for ethereal 9.1.0, I can't get it to find the snmp libraries no matter what I do.  I've tried pointing the --with-ucd-snmp to different directories, but to no avail.  RH puts the ucd-snmp directory into /usr/local/include.

Anybody run into this before?

Thanks.

Tom Truden
ttruden@xxxxxxxx