Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Trying to understand why Ethereal has problems under XP

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:46:26 +0100
Hi to all.

I'm trying to debug Ethereal to understand why it fails to list the adapters
under XP, while "windump -D" works.

To all the users with this problem, do you try "tethereal -D"?
It must return the same list as of "windump -D".

Since I do not have this problem on my XP machine, I need some "testers" who
have the above  mentioned problem ("windump -D" working but Ethereal
failing).

GV