Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] WAN interface cards?

From: "Wild, Andrew" <AWild@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:18:00 -0500
Greetings,

I am interested in building my own WAN protocol analyzer using Ethereal and
am looking for suggestions for WAN interface cards that will work on a PCI
bus.  I'm looking specifically for recommendations for T1 cards with built
in CSU/DSUs as well as T3 cards with built in CSU/DSUs.  I believe that I'll
need two cards since I'll want to look at both the transmit and receive
directions.  I'm thinking about getting non intrusive monitor access to each
(rx and TX) through the monitor ports on a Telco DSX panel.

Has anyone else done anything like this?  I appreciate your responses.

Andy