Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Locking up

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:17:55 -0600
Ethereal had been working great but for some reason it now locks up my
computer every time I try to capture any packets.
I have uninstalled it and Winpcap and reinstalled but it still locks up. Is
there any software Ethereal doesn't like? any suggestions?
Gregg Hope ADSE
TXU Communications
Conroe: 936-788-7512
Cell Phone: 936-520-7894