Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] compiling

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:57:27 -0800 (PST)
> when i try to compile ethereal 0.9.1 i get a error about mnet what files
> am i missing or what is wrong?

I have not seen the exact text of the error message you've gotten, I
have never heard of an "mnet" (and cannot find the string "mnet"
anywhere in the Ethereal source), and have no idea on what operating
system you're trying to compile Ethereal, so I have no idea what the
problem is, or whether the problem is even that a file is missing.

Please send us the full text of the error message, copied from the
output of the compile (copy it mechanically, don't type it in from
memory, as human memory is fallible).