Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ATM

From: "Jerry Dabkowski" <jerry_dabkowski@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:30:06 -0500
We currently use ethereal in our classrooms to look at various
encapsulation across our ethernet training network.  We would also like
see if we could use it to look at ATM packets running between our
service creation boxes, via OC3.
The network is a combination of PC's (10b100) on the user side,
Ultrasparcs on the ethernet as servers, our service creation (BRAS)
boxes, and the "WAN" side, which is OC3 ATM, which is what we need to
analyze.  Anyone ever do this with ethereal?

thx
jd