Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Signalling Nr.7

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:49:07 +0100
Dear all,

ethereal 0.9.1 supports the following SS7 protocols

- MTP2
- MTP3
- ISUP

and the follwing SS7/IP (SIGTRAN WG) protocols

- IUA
- M2PA (version 3)
- M3UA (version 6 and 10)
- SUA (version 10)

Of course SCTP as the SIGTRAN transport protocol is supported.

I'm working on an M2UA dissector which would mean that ethereal supports
all SIGTRAN protocols.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Michael