Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Problem with configure script in 0.9.1?

From: "HOOD, Andy" <ahood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:49:04 +1100
That is close to what I do on Slackware 8.0 (apart from me using
/opt/ethereal instead of /opt/gnome and therefor having to add an entry to
/etc/profile.d) and it works perfectly.

Did you previously run configure with different options, and not run "make
distclean" before re-running with the options you listed? configure will use
the cached value for lots of things, even if you re-specify them on the
command line.

Regards,
Andrew Hood
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer you didn't
even know existed can render your own computer unusable. -- Leslie Lamport,
as quoted in CACM, June 1992