Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Newbie, WinNT4 errors when capturing packets

From: "Tina A. Boroff" <tboroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:53:17 -0500
Hi,

I am new to network protocol analyzers and I am trying to get the hang
of Ethereal.  I am able to capture packets but after a little while I
receive an error "Unable to use XML, Diameter, bad packet or version"
Since I get this error I am unable to load the capture and review it.  I
just installed ethereal (0.9.1) and winpcap last week.  Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Tina

Tina Boroff
Engineering Solid Solutions