Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: "Roemhild, Rafael" <rroemhild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'ethereal-users' <ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: filter: browser.period == ????
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:41:50 +0100

Hi! I just subscribed to the list today and had been
playing around with Ethereal for the last past days
on SuSE 7.0 Linux with Kernel 2.4.9.

I have been trying to filter out one specific "Update-
Periodicity" from the browser-protocol. The period time
I'll filter is 12 minutes (720 sec). I've set my filter
to: browser.period == 720 (in another test also to 12);
but this doesn't list anything. With filter set to
"browser" ethereal lists many packets with period time
set to 12 minutes.

Any ideas where I make mistakes?

Thanks.

regards, Rafael