Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Strange GUI fonts - how to change them ?

From: "Whiteman, Mark" <Mark.Whiteman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:25 -0500
I have Ethereal 08.19 installed.  The fonts in the GUI (the menu bar, menus,
etc) are in a strange font.  I cannot find a way to change these, though there
is a way to change the display fonts for your traces.  I've tried to uninstall,
delete registry entries, nothing seems to fix the font problem.  I'm not sure
what I did to cause this, originally it was fine (with 08.17 & 08.18) but
somewhere it got messed up - any ideas  ?

Mark Whiteman
Data Communications
Core System Services
Fiserv Philadelphia