Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] need a very simple packet decoder

From: "Adrian Rosoga" <adrianr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:18:53 -0400
Hi.

I need to display the content of RSVP-TE packets encapsulated in raw IP
datagrams. Nothing fancy is required, what's needed is to display on the
screen, in text format, the fields of the packets (IP header and RSVP-TE
packet).

Please let me know if there's any program that would do that. Ethereal
is too much for what I need. I was thinking to get the source code,
re-use the decoder of rsvp-te packets, and create my own utility that
provides this simple functionality.

You may have in mind an existing program that does what I described.
Please let me know if it's the case. The simpler the better - no
graphics, and no glib or other stuff, if possible - has to know rsvp-te
though.

Regards,
Adrian