Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display configuration for Windows?

From: "Warren Harmon" <wharmon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:13:55 -0400
I have installed Ethereal under Windows NT (4.0 sp 6).  When I run it I get
this error: "Gdk-ERROR ** Paletized display (256-colour) mode not supported
on Windows.  aborting", followed by a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
error.

I checked, and yes, my display is set to 256-color mode.  What do I need to
set it to instead?

- Warren Harmon
System Administrator
OnQ Technologies, Inc.