Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal filter

From: "Padmanabha Kamath" <padmanabha.kamath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:52:48 -0400
I am trying to use tethereal on Windows .
   Previously when I had installed Ethereal ,but I would like to do the
live capture using ethereal in the GUI mode . Is it possible to do that?
   Also ,I am trying to output the contents of Tethereal to a
file "selectively" i.e. only if it has certain strings . Is it possible?
   Thanks,
   Kamath.