Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Help me with this questions, please!!

From: "Heilkki Holzer" <hholzer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:20:22 -0400
Hello, i am a beginer ethereal user from Chile. I have to interpret a captured data from an ethernet.
I try to answer a questions, i think there are ok, but i can't answer anothers.
Please, help me to answer the questions.
Thanks and Bye.

An inquisitive guy from chile.
Heilkki.

How many TCP connection begins and finish? identify and describe?
Three, a FTP connection (15 to 55), a WEB connection (61 to 82) and Telnet connection (83 to 84).

What is the password of user 'test'?
password is prueba.

In FTP session, Why don't established a connection from server to client for list directory request?

How many UDP packets are captured?
Seven.

From UDP packets, how many interactions can be identified? Describe?
Two, a DNS and a NTP.

From first two captured packets, What i can conclude about Ethernet and IP directions?

In 83 and 84 packets, exists a connection to an unlistened port, Interprete the TCP flags of 84 packet.

If between host 10.1.1.10 and host 10.1.1.3 was interaction, Why in 13 and 14 packets do it again?

What User-Agent is used in web connections?
Lynx/2.8.3dev.9 libwww-FM/2.14

What web page is solicited in web connections?

Is posible know, what is the router?, in base to sended packets to a diferent net.