Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Support for M3UA over TCP

From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:54:15 +0200
Dear Andrew,
of course you can implement this. Just make sure that your code extracts
one M3UA
packet and call the M3UA dissector. The M3UA dissector does not depend
(well almost not)
on the SCTP dissector.

Best regards
Michael

PS.: It is much better to convince the people to use SCTP as the
transport protocol!

--
e-mail: Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx